System Security Group @ ETH Zurich is looking for PhD students in the following broad areas: System Security, Network Security, Wireless/Mobile Network Security. Students applying should have an MSc (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in one of the related fields.
If you are already enrolled as a student at ETH Zurich and would like to apply, you can either follow the procedure below or contact Prof. Srdjan Capkun directly ().
You should submit your application online to our central application system. This way, your application will automatically be available to and reviewed by the entire Computer Science faculty.
The online application is entirely electronic and you will need the following:
- Scans of diplomas for completed degrees
- Scans of grade records for all attended universities
- Statement of objective (text only in English)
- A copy of your passport or identity card
- Contact information for three references providing recommendations
Note that all file uploads should be unprotected pdfs with a file size of at most 2 MB each.
Proceed to the online application system (you will leave the ETH web domain)
Once you have completed your application, please send an email to Prof. Srdjan Capkun ().