Institut f. Informationssicherheit
CNB F 102.1
Universitätstrasse 68092 Zürich
His research interests are centered around the intricacies of various kinds of impersonation attacks, as well as the general security issues of both modern mobile platforms (e.g., Android) and dedicated, security-hardened terminals (e.g., pacemaker programmers).
A list of courses I was (or still am) involved with.
- Security of Wireless Networks
- Applied Security Laboratory
- Design of Digital Circuits
- Luka Malisa, Kari Kostiainen, and Srdjan Capkun
Detecting Mobile Application Spoofing Attacks by Leveraging User Visual Similarity Perception
6th ACM Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy (CODASPY), 2017 [PDF | bibtex | tech.report (PDF, 3.6 MB)]
- Luka Malisa, Kari Kostiainen, Michael Och, and Srdjan Capkun
Mobile Application Impersonation Detection Using Dynamic User Interface Extraction
21st European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS), 2016 [PDF (PDF, 569 KB) | bibtex (BIB, 889 Bytes)]
- Nils Ole Tippenhauer, Luka Malisa, Aanjhan Ranganathan, Srdjan Capkun
On Limitations of Friendly Jamming for Confidentiality
in Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P), 2013 [PDF (PDF, 1.4 MB)]
- Toni Perkovic, Mario Cagalj, Ivo Stancic, Luka Malisa
Multichannel Protocols for User-Friendly and Scalable Initialization of Sensor Networks
In Proceedings of International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SecureComm), 2009
In his free time, Luka enjoys playing Capture the Flag contests with the team gn00bz.